Please feel free to email me at:
melissa @ daisymaebelle.com
You can also connect with me at any of these places
Thank you so much for letting us post your incredible project to burlapprojects.com!
We truly thinks it’s amazing!
And we are featuring it today on burlapprojects.com and our Facebook page!
Have a blessed and wonderful day rock star!
PS Any shoutouts about the new page and your feature would be amazing, too!
Love your site
Love your kitchen . I was wondering if you painted your own cabinets . I need to seriously give mine a face lift. My kitch has the same layout but my washer and dryer is encased in closet opposite the sink and have thought about moving it to the “garage room” and raising that floor but not sure how to design it with the out side door and windows.
Melissa, I enjoyed your fall home tour! Can you tell me where you found the cone shaped basket filled with sunflowers. It is hanging over a white door in the corner of a room.
Melissa, I wanted to let you know that I featured your blog. I am not a big blog but I wanted to feature 2 blogs that were new to me. Feel free to visit and thank you. I love what you post about and will be visiting a lot more.
Hi Melissa. I am absolutely in love with your blog. I think I’m going to spend most of tonight reading and pinning away! I am actually going to feature your blog, specifically your craft room, on CraftStorageIdeas.com. Of course with links back directly to your blog. Thanks so much for all your inspiration. Come check us out! Thanks, Cicily
I just happened on your pumpkin arrangement/site and LOVE both.
Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!
I will be following your blog!
Melissa, your “follow me via email posts” is not working – entering my email address and pressing “enter” gets no response. And the email option was difficult to find – had to really search through your blog for it. Most bloggers put it on their home page so readers can find it easily. Would love to follow you but only via email so I hope this option is repaired soon.
Santa Cruz CA
I love your blog and your cute ideas. You have Avery pretty home. I want to follow along!
I had trouble finding the e mail to follow your blog too. Where is it ?
Dear daisymaebelle.com Owner,
I’m Erik and I head the web analysis team at NGR. We have some very good news. We’ve discovered why your website has not been effective as it could be. Let’s be objective and I would encourage you to make a personal evaluation.
A quick analysis of some few concerns:
• An excess number of bad links have been directed to your website. You may confirm this by searching your website on the major search engines search boxes – Google, Yahoo & Bing. You can simply search by inputting your link:domain name.
• Your website has multiple undesirable technical errors such as HTML errors, broken links, missing image alt –tag etc. Confirm this by searching your domain or website URL on validator.w3.org, brokenlinkcheck.com, feedthebot.com/tools/alt/.
• Duplicate or plagiarized content could at any time pose a penalization risk for your website. You can confirm this at copyscape.com
• It seems the organic traffic to your website has been extremely low.
• People who are searching for your type of business on search engines are not being driven to your website.
• The social presence of your website is too minimal.
You may invite us for consultation – CALL NOW or Email back. We can then proceed using our corporate e-mail ID with company identity.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>